Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for remembering whether you’ve visited the site before. Cookies store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization/customization,usage statistics,links to social media, access to user account,etc. The main purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of our website to your needs and profile, since without cookies, the services offered by any given website would be substantially hindered. If you would like more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete or disable them ,etc. Please click on this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses its own cookies:
- Session cookies, to combat spam by ensuring visitors leaving comments on the website are indeed human and not spam robots.
This website uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to make statistics about traffic and amount of visits to the website. By using this website, you are agreeing to Google’s treatment of your data. You can revoke this at any moment by contacting Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies, so you can click on buttons like Share or Like.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to disabling or deleting cookies from this website. This is done differently depending on your browser. You can find more information in our page with Browser Settings for Cookies.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are to be held responsible for the content or veracity of third parties’ privacy policies mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, they’re stored in servers in the United States and are obliged to not share them with anybody, except when they’re necessary for the correct working or the system or under legal request. Google also doesn’t theoretically store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with the same level of privacy as if it were part of the European Union. You can find detailed information about this at link. You can read more information about how Google treats cookies.
- If you have any doubts or questions about cookie use in this website, don’t hesitate to contact us.